Wednesday 28 November 2012

About ME and Lovely FAMILY..

      This is my family. I really like to share a bit about my beloved family. My father had an age range of 50, while my mother was in the range of 40s. Their first child is my sister, which is currently already successfully continued his studies at the degree level in food technology at UiTM Shah Alam after completing his studies at the science foundation in Puncak Alam. My sister is an excellent child among five siblings. Want to know why??? because my sister excel in important examinations such as UPSR, PMR and SPM. In addition, my sister's as good in the field other than education. Therefore, I make my sister as a sign and symbol of inspiration to not continue to fall. Since then, I made ​​it up to this level. Next, I was the second child, but I'm very different to everything there is on my sister. I am originally from the very slow but after getting my spirit to rise further improve myself.

     Third is my sister who is still in school in SMKTSS and had just finished their PMR. Finally, the first and second younger brother is a very great competitor because they always fight to obtain excellent results in his exams now. So, I feel that I have a very perfect family, even though sometimes have a little trouble. That's a bit much ... TQ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment