Wednesday 28 November 2012

UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY MARA (UiTM)

        After graduating from KMJ, the next destination is UiTM. UiTM has placed for me is UiTM Malacca City Campus and I am very appreciative of this opportunity. At this university, I was given the opportunity to continue their studies in the field of business management. Specifically, the name of the cost of education is a bachelor's degree in business management (international business) with honors. Here, I first began life as university students and graduates. My expectations are very high to get the title as students from various aspects. So instead of hope, I must devote more robust and skill to ensure that what is expected to be a reality after graduation later. But there are many more subjects that I have not been able to fully master. However, I will attempt to get the best for the subjects.

        Before I finish the story about the university, there is a little more information to be shared. The cost of my education takes 3 years equivalent to 6 whole semester. Date of commencement of this study is September 1, 2012 and will expire in January 2015. At that time my age is??? Too old ... But I will keep what I have earned this 3 years will give satisfactory results could further assist the family to face the life ahead. Amiinnn ... Hope we all can achieve all that we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment