Thursday 29 November 2012

I can make birthday cake

Actually im is the best observer... when i watch my aunt make a birthday cake for her niece, the my interesting to try it become more strong.. from that im trying myself besides getting some learning from my aunt... then after my aunt leave their knowledge to me, she become slow to make it while im became more active making a cake... here im put together all cake i have make before....
 this cake i make for my best friends, for her birthday last 2 years..


 This cake is for my aunt... we celebrate it in my lovely village...

 This cake i make for my sister school last year celebration with their all teacher...

 This one i make for my cousin for 9th years old celebration... i make it as he want the shape like guitar...

This one is my customer order... but look to messy... anyway theyre appreciate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment